Skip to main content

Its February !

I should've celebrated at least a valentines day with you. I know it doesn't mean you anything, its just a another normal month in your year. But for me its kinda special. Its like .... how to say.... its like Christmas for Christians .. its like Diwali for Hindus... I would love to do some dramatic things with you. Like how they propose in movies, like how dramas portraits love. I always regret in my life , that I couldn't even spend a day with you like that. I miss you very much in my life. I love you ammu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got removed from her Google+ Circles

I don't know why she did this. Selected my profile and clicked the Trash Icon, this is what she did. I don't know why I love her so much, even though am not being treated like a friend. There were some time when I thought of moving on. But when I think about the moments that I had with her, makes me to fight one more time. Moving on from a relationship is being so easy for a girl. But for me each and every second of my life reminds me of her. But you can ask why I am like this. Its very simple , a girl can be loved truly by only 1 boy in her life, and I like to be that boy, and always will be !