After asking Varna out, she agreed to catch me up with sometime... I never expected she would say this... But however...I don't think she will actually spends her time to meet me in the first place .. At least those words are more than enough... I can now live with 1 less regret in my life..
Yes, by keeping all my ego aside.. I really did ask her out. I still can't believe how I did that. To my knowledge, I am the most arrogant, egoistic person I ever knew. She bent me to my knees... I don't know I will ever fall for a girl to this extent, in my life.. In these kind of hard situations, I always take a deep breath and think, inside my mind for a minute... I always hear a voice... "Karthik, she's worth it!"
I don't know why she did this. Selected my profile and clicked the Trash Icon, this is what she did. I don't know why I love her so much, even though am not being treated like a friend. There were some time when I thought of moving on. But when I think about the moments that I had with her, makes me to fight one more time. Moving on from a relationship is being so easy for a girl. But for me each and every second of my life reminds me of her. But you can ask why I am like this. Its very simple , a girl can be loved truly by only 1 boy in her life, and I like to be that boy, and always will be !
Comments
Post a Comment