Skip to main content

Bought a new bike today ammu

After saving a lot for these 3 months , I bought a bike today. And I am not happy as I want to, becoz u r not with me to share these moments,. I was hoping to go for the 1st ride with you,ammu, but I know that was never gonna happen in my life,ever.



But you will be always with me. I hope you have my other half with you.

With love 
Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got removed from her Google+ Circles

I don't know why she did this. Selected my profile and clicked the Trash Icon, this is what she did. I don't know why I love her so much, even though am not being treated like a friend. There were some time when I thought of moving on. But when I think about the moments that I had with her, makes me to fight one more time. Moving on from a relationship is being so easy for a girl. But for me each and every second of my life reminds me of her. But you can ask why I am like this. Its very simple , a girl can be loved truly by only 1 boy in her life, and I like to be that boy, and always will be !