Skip to main content

Happy Diwali Dear

On the day of diwali, you are my only thought, and you know why. I really miss the awesome time I spent with you 3 years before. Remember? I worn a dhoti and you were looking gorgeous in a Churidhar, and we went to one of our friend's home to share sweets. (With a smiling face) We were looking like a married couple. I miss those moments dear. I miss you. And Happy Diwali. 

With love
~Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got removed from her Google+ Circles

I don't know why she did this. Selected my profile and clicked the Trash Icon, this is what she did. I don't know why I love her so much, even though am not being treated like a friend. There were some time when I thought of moving on. But when I think about the moments that I had with her, makes me to fight one more time. Moving on from a relationship is being so easy for a girl. But for me each and every second of my life reminds me of her. But you can ask why I am like this. Its very simple , a girl can be loved truly by only 1 boy in her life, and I like to be that boy, and always will be !