Skip to main content

Birthday

No messages, no Call from her till now... its 2.00 AM .. Even I have the whole day to wait for her wish.. but the 12 o clk wish is so special.


When we were in relationship, we went to temple in Chennai.. like we were a married couple. And a breakfast in a Veg Restaurant (Vasantha Bhavan). She was so angry on me on that day, because I didn't buy her a cake. But it was not a real anger,... she was like a kid asking me cake for my birthday. She also gifted me Razer Nostromo, a gaming keyboard. I like it very much. I never expected she would give me that gift.

A birthday I will never forget.... Still waiting for her wish today.... Miss you Varna...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got removed from her Google+ Circles

I don't know why she did this. Selected my profile and clicked the Trash Icon, this is what she did. I don't know why I love her so much, even though am not being treated like a friend. There were some time when I thought of moving on. But when I think about the moments that I had with her, makes me to fight one more time. Moving on from a relationship is being so easy for a girl. But for me each and every second of my life reminds me of her. But you can ask why I am like this. Its very simple , a girl can be loved truly by only 1 boy in her life, and I like to be that boy, and always will be !